HEALH BENEFITS OF OKRA WATER
Health benefits of okra water are numerous. We shall be duscussing some important health benefits of okra water today, in this article.
Do you know that okra is one food that boost ovulation and with boosted ovulation it increases your chances of getting pregnant.
Okra is high in vitamins that have been shown to help with ovulation, such as vitamin C and folic acid. Folate (vitamin B9) is crucial nutrition for expecting mothers.
It lowers the likelihood of a neural tube defect, which damages a developing fetus’s brain and spine.
Okra is a good source of folate, supplying 15% of a woman’s daily folate needs in just one cup (100 grams).
HOW TO PREPARE OKRA WATER FOR OVULATION.
Get four okra, wash it well and cut it into 5 pieces.
Soak it with water over night and separate the okra from the water.
Drink the water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Get rid of the used okoro, prepare a fresh one each time you want to drink.
This will boost your ovulation and help you conceive.
HOW MANY DAY CAN I TAKE IT?
Answer: 2-3 days
After your menstruation, to be precise. 2 weeks before ovulation, drink okra water and a day before ovulation.
👉HEALTH BENEFITS OF OKRA WATER👈
1. It keeps you feeling full
2. It’s great for your digestion
3. It’s a low calorie food
4. It’s a diuretic: That means it helps the body detoxify itself and helps you shed excess water weight. A great weapon in your arsenal for de-bloating!
Also see TOP HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC POWDER YOU MUST KNOW
5. It helps control cholesterol levels
6. It’s cancer fighting
7. It boosts the immune system
8. It supports fertility and healthy pregnancy
9. It stabilizes blood sugar levels ……and lots more
❌❌❌Note: Not for men….bad for male fertility ❌❌❌