– How To Earn Money Online In Using Instagram
Some people are just on Instagram, posting pictures and videos just for fun, not knowing others are making cool money using the same instagram they are using for fun.
You too can make money on the instagram by reading through this article.
Instagram, as we all know, is one of the most highly used social media platforms in the world. It is not only used for the purpose of sharing pictures for entertainment anymore.
It is now a booming ground for all new entrepreneurs, artists, photographers and so many other talented artists and professionals to give a boost to their businesses. Not only does Instagram have a wide-open reach that helps you tap audiences all around the world but also helps you boom up your means of decent income if you can find your way through it.
So here are a few tips on how to earn money from the comfort of your home and between your 9-5 jobs parallely in recent times of the year 2020.
Is Instagram A Practical Option To Earn Money?
To those wondering how viable and practical it is to use a social media platform like Instagram to earn money, here are a few things you need to know using some stats.
1. As per records, Instagram has over 1 billion active users every month.
2. There are over 500 million users who are active every day on the platform.
3. Of the total population of 1 billion, 71% of the monthly active users on the Instagram app are under the age of 35.
4. 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business account, that is, 640 million users follow at least one business account.
5. There are 2 million Instagram advertisers every month endorsing different products or brands.
6. Time spent on Instagram increases by 80% every year, which is 53 minutes spent on Instagram approximately at an average.
7. Instagram posts with location tags get 79% more engagement, helping reach a more niche audience.
8. On an average of 300 million, Instagram accounts use Instagram Stories every day.
9. Most importantly, user-generated content has a 4.5% higher conversion rate.
Thus with these statistics you know with Instagram gaining nonstop popularity, it’s no surprise that Instagrammers are becoming an unlimited non-stop crowd. They have figured out ways on how to make money on Instagram and earn up with the pictures that they take.
Ways For You To Make Money On Instagram
To make money on Instagram, what are the possible things that you can do, to do so? This is the most obvious question that comes to your mind next. To help you out with it, here are some ways to do that.
1. You can focus on sponsored posts for brands of your interests that want to reach your audience, making you the perfect source to do that.
2. You can become an affiliate and earn money by selling products that belong to other brands.
3. You could also be selling your own products too. They can be physical or digital products or even a service. You can sell services and products, just like in any e-commerce business environment through Instagram.
4. You can sell your photography, sketches, and paintings too.
Those highly active users of Instagram always look out for areas of their interest and how they can use them for their own profits and source of income.
What Are The Requirements for Earning Through Instagram?
Now that you are planning to use Instagram as a platform not only for entertainment and to kill time, you need to treat it like a business and keep up with the new ongoing and upcoming trends at all times.
1. There are two types of accounts on Instagram; one being the personal profile and the other being a Business account. This business account helps you to start your own commercial space.
2. You can also launch an Instagram Shop. This feature helps you to integrate your product catalogues with your profile. It allows you to promote your products in the Instagram feed as posts, Stories, Explore tab, and the Shop tab section too.
3. You can also integrate with some apps, especially e-commerce platform apps like Meesho that can help you list your products with the help of their app platforms too. It helps you to overcome the limitations of ingenuity and capability to make your business more effective and sufficient to work better.
Not only will it help you reach more audiences but also allow you to display the product prices, offers, and varieties of products along with specifications that are difficult on Instagram alone. This gives the shoppers more comfort and reliability like those of their app Instagram pages.
Here are some do’s and don’ts that you must keep in mind:
1. It is recommended to post at most 1 or 2 times a day. This gives your posts enough audience without bothering them and also giving you ample time to think about more innovative ideas more frequently.
2. Do not overuse hashtags. Use no more than 5-10 hashtags for optimal usage, despite the limit of 30 hashtags. It is to ensure that one doesn’t overexploit the feature by using unrelated hashtags.
3. The ideal length for Instagram captions should be between 138 to 150 characters. For ad captions, prefer to stick with 125 characters at maximum.
4. Make optimal use of the Filters feature as they tend to attract and keep the audience more engaged. The most commonly used filters are Clarendon, Juno, Valencia, Gingham, and Lark.